Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas in Florida with GMa

Brad, Brady and I went down to Florida over the Christmas Holiday. We had a great 6 days despite some unfortunate situations. Brad and I ended up in urgent care due to an illness we both came down with, but after some medicine we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation. We also learned that Brady's dad, Doug, passed away. My heart breaks for Brady that we will never truly know his dad, but I am so thankful that he has Brad in his life to take over that role and guide him. Thank you mom for having us and helping out with Brady. Brady had a great time and loved that he had an early morning buddy to hang out with. GMa even took Brady to a movie while Brad and I were able to play a round of golf. It was a nice break and we were able to enjoy our time together.

We were able to capture some of the many fun things we did throughout the week. I am looking forward to heading back down to Florida in 3 weeks to play in a golf tournament with my mom!

No comments: