Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visit with the Coopers

While Brad was on his trip to NY Brady and I took a road trip to Indianapolis to see my best friend, Michelle, and her husband, Josh. Michelle and I were roommates in college and we were together on spring break when we met Josh. Fun times with both of these amazing people at Indiana University. They are now the proud parents of Kendall and Brinkley. Brady had a great time playing with them. Hopefully it will not be another 3-5 years until I see them again. (I forgot my camera so not the best pictures- I was able to use my phone to get some shots)

Brinkley on her bike. (Notice Michelle's outfit in the background :) Josh is so proud!)


It was such a nice day that we were able to go outside and play and take a walk around the neighborhood.



Kendall and Brinkley. Such beautiful little girls.



Kendall was nice enough to share her bike with Brady


Brinkley in style in her barbie jeep

No comments: